Size: 50 ml
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Sensitive
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Redness, Sensitiveness
- Hemp seed oil has a rich profile of nutrients, fatty acids, and useful bioactive compounds. The unsaturated fatty acids in hemp oil are composed almost exclusively of the 2 essential fatty acids linoleic acid and alpha-linoleic acid.
- Myrtle-Olive Oleoactif is a nourishing and antioxidant active lipid complex, 100% natural and organic. This Oleoactif combines two sources naturally concentrated in phenolic acids: myrtle (a shrub of southern Europe known for its antibiotic and repairing properties) and olive leaves (known for their anti-aging properties). Together, they bring to the skin a pool of synergistic molecules capable of trapping reactive oxygen species (ROS) – a leading cause of molecular aging.
- Squalane oil fights skin-damaging free radicals that contribute to aging, possesses anti-inflammatory benefits to help with skin conditions such as acne and eczema, and helps to boost blood circulation.
- Sodium Hyaluronate is an ultimate moisturiser derived from Hyaluronic Acid. The perk of Sodium Hyaluronate is that it’s a smaller molecular size than hyaluronic acid so it has a much easier time deeply penetrate your skin.
- Shea butter moisturizes dry skin, reduces skin inflammation, acts as an anti-aging and anti-free radical agent, and restores the elasticity of the skin.
- Floraesters 30 is a multifunctional botanical emollient derived exclusively from jojoba oil. It is clinically proven to reduce skin redness, provide superior skin hydration and restore skin barrier function.
- Apricot seed oil contains gamma linoleic acid that is useful to firm and tone your skin. Also contains vitamin A and E to soothe and slow down the aging process. It has nourishing properties and anti-inflammatory effects to soothe eczema.
- Rosemary extract has a calming effect on your skin, protecting skin cells from damage. Rosemary has natural antiseptic properties.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Hemp Seed oil is often referred to as “hemp oil”, and its harvested by cold-pressing hemp seeds. Hemp oil is perfect for most skin types as it can moisturize without clogging your pores.
Directions: Use daily after cleansing. Take a small amount of the cream and massage gently into your face.
The product is made on GMP registered facility in the European Union.