Size: 100 ml
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Sensitive. Body cream for dry skin, body cream for normal skin, body cream for sensitive skin.
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Sensitiveness
- Hemp seed oil has a rich profile of nutrients, fatty acids, and useful bioactive compounds. The unsaturated fatty acids in hemp oil are composed almost exclusively of the 2 essential fatty acids linoleic acid and alpha-linoleic acid.
- Shea butter moisturizes dry skin, reduces skin inflammation, acts as an anti-aging and anti-free radical agent, and restores the elasticity of the skin.
- Myrtle-Olive Oleoactif is a nourishing and antioxidant active lipid complex, 100% natural and organic. This Oleoactif combines two sources naturally concentrated in phenolic acids: myrtle (a shrub of southern Europe known for its antibiotic and repairing properties) and olive leaves (known for their anti-aging properties). Together, they bring to the skin a pool of synergistic molecules capable of trapping reactive oxygen species (ROS) – a leading cause of molecular aging.
- Apricot seed oil contains gamma linoleic acid that is useful to firm and tone your skin. Also contains vitamin A and E to soothe and slow down the aging process. It has nourishing properties and anti-inflammatory effects to soothe eczema.
- Beeswax carries antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that are essential in fighting chapped skin and bacterial infections that tend to affect us most in the dry, winter months. It forms a protective wall by sealing in moisture in our skin without smothering and clogging up the pores.
- Rosemary extract has a calming effect on your skin, protecting skin cells from damage. Rosemary has natural antiseptic properties.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Hempseed oil is often referred to as “hemp oil”, and its harvested by cold-pressing hemp seeds. Hemp oil is perfect for most skin types as it can moisturize without clogging your pores.
Directions: Use daily. Take a small amount of the cream and massage gently into your body.